My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Con Artist Trickster - Wau2X



Actually I wanna give the title "Wau@X", but since the character "@" is not acceptable, I gotta be satisfied with "2". It's one of my oldest songs. I wrote it like 8 years ago. Back then, I was trying to make a sounds-like-punk song. The tempo wasn't this fast when I played it with my band, but now I got a computer-operated drummer, so why not pushing it a little bit. The chord proggression hasn't change a bit, only the sound had major changes. Among the sounds offered by FL Slayer, these ones gave the best accent and character, though they still kind of flaw. Moreover, the bass parts in the chorus are difficult to notice. AND TOO MUCH CYMBALS, wAY TOO MUCH.
I wanted to make corrections, but I lost my FL file. (Hmmph...another excuse).
WAU...WAU... = Wau@X
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo