My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Con Artist Trickster - Revelation Mission (My name is POND, JAME'S POND)



My name east Pond, Jame's Pond. I'm on a sick earth miss yawn. Suit the bed guys and due the free tea cheeks. I head a lie sense to gill, dadly web on, hi take no logic scars, and Mandy Moore.
This is Jame's Pond speaking, two my enemiss, Be wear!! I'll make a mack knee vision entrance, my dadly guns whale speak, the boo lit will strike you dawn!!!
Aisle blow your deaf ill is scene decade to the brown. I''l brink just taste right in frown off you.
There whale bee know mare sea. Dare will pee blood. And lay disk, we goner heft a par tee. All knight lawn. Because, I'm Pond. Jame's Pond.
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo