My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

What will they be?



I got these scripts, which previously intended to be the lyrics for my songs, and I don't know what to do with them. I couldn't figure out which songs I have to put them into. So, they lay wasted in my file piles for so long (or was it just the way to serve them right? For they are disposable?)
The thought to put them here has came to me for some times, but I held back for many reasons, mostly about whether it will be an appropriate thing or not. But then, who cares! They can swear or talk rubbish here, so why can't I? Just like Cranberries said, "Everybody else is doing it, so why can't we?"
I never expect them to be expected as poems, since lyrics and poems are so different in many aspects. More over, I'm not so poetic myself. So, in this sophisticated and peculiar case, they're simply used-to-be-meant-to-be-song lyric-scripts.
Who knows? There might be some people who'll find them worth reading (and scolding).
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo