My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

John “Gibberish” Lennon (III)



At the Denis
(Written by John Lennon)

Madam: I have a hallowed tooth that suffer me greatly.
Sir: Sly down in that legchair Madam and open your gorble wide - your mouse is all but toothless.
Madam: Alad! I have but eight tooth remaining (eight tooth left).
Sir: Then you have lost eighty three.
Madam: Impossyble.
Sir: Everybody knows there are foor decisives two canyons and ten grundies, which make thirsty two in all.
Madam: But I have done everyting to save my tooth.
Sir: Perhumps! but to no avague.
Madam: Ah! why did I not insult you sooner!
Sir: To late, it must be now or neville.
Madam: You will put it out for me then?
Sir: No, madman. I will excrete it.
Madam: But that is very painful.
Sir: Let me see it - Crack! there it be madarce.
Madam: But I wish to keep (was an anxious to keep) that tooth.
Sir: It was all black and moody, and the others are too.
Madam: Mercy - I will have none to eat soon.
Sir: A free Nasty Heath set is good, and you will look thirty years jungle.
Madam: (Aside) Thirty years jungle; (Aloud) Sir I am no catholic, put out all my stumps.
Sir: O.K. Gummy.

(Copied from John Lennon in His Own Write. Published by Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2000)
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo