My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Music Monday: Best Cover Versions - Brimful of Asha



This is my second Best Cover Versions, and already I break the rule of my project!

How come? Well, what I present is not a cover version of Cornershop's hit, Brimful of Asha, actually this Fatboy Slim's version is more of a remix version, because it still uses the original track.

But, what the heck, this is my project anyway. And who knows, maybe you'll like these videos.

So, enjoy!
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha


Fatboy Slim - Brimful of Asha



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Responses

13 Respones to "Music Monday: Best Cover Versions - Brimful of Asha"

Dazediva said...

Classic tune :) reminds me of my high school days hehe

Happy MM to you and a great week ahead !


January 10, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Con Artist Trickster said...

Same here. LOL.
Thanks for stopping by.


January 10, 2011 at 4:38 PM
stevebethere said...

Haha! this brings back memories, i actually like both versions, the line
"everybody needs a bosom for a pillow"

used to crack me up

Good one :-)

Thanks for stopping by


January 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM
London Is Cool said...

Such a good song. Both versions are cool. Fatboy Slim - Brimful of Asha the video is truly amazing!


http://londoniscool.com


January 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Con Artist Trickster said...

@Stevebethere: Can't shake that line out my head. LOL.

@London is Cool: Yeah, it's awesome. Glad you like it too.


January 10, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Elvie said...

thanks for the share... happy MM!


January 10, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Con Artist Trickster said...

@Elvie: You're welcome. Thanks for coming by.


January 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM
jared's mum said...

this is just cool and interesting!
happy MM!


January 11, 2011 at 6:46 AM
Kim Harris said...

Just stopped by. I enjoyed it! I felt welcomed and safe on your page. Very important to me.


January 12, 2011 at 5:03 AM
alf said...

i like both versions. happy MM!


January 12, 2011 at 6:04 AM
Namz said...

I like both version.

I'm late in my MM rounds. So sorry. Been busy with work. Thanks to our lovely hostess LJ for reminding me.

You have a good one CAT.


January 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Mandy said...

That is brilliant! Evidently, I only ever knew the Fatboy Slim version and not the orginal, boring version.

I love Fatboy Slim anyway. I've twice seen him dj-ing too and he really knows how to work a crowd.


January 17, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Renita Verner said...

Classic tune but still sounds good!
Great job!


January 24, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo