My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

A Prelude to Wordless Wednesday



I will make my first Wordless Wednesday, and since I wanna keep it WORDLESS, I will give the short introduction here.

Just like my Music Monday, I'm also gonna make this WW as a project called Awesome Comic Sketches, where I will post some awesome sketches (or uncolored works) of my favorite comic artists.

Why comics? Because comic-art is the closest one to me among any other forms of art.

Finally, I hope you enjoy this little project of mine as much as I do.
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Responses

1 Respones to "A Prelude to Wordless Wednesday"

Free Money Maker said...

ok done,give your link and anchor text.I will add them into my blogroll.oh I am just checking my blog,it is attacked by spammer,I cant see.Ok it will take some days to restore my blog as blogger said.Please allow me some days.Thanks.


January 6, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo