My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Weakly Tough Weirdeo



I still won't make another favorable song list this week, but instead of music, I will reveal some clips I really like lately.

The Beatles - Helter Skelter
It's not a video clip actually, but totally breathtaking. Never heard this version before. This one is really raw.

Radiohead - Bodysnatcher
Man, every time I see Tom sings and enjoys himself like that, it's just make me envy him.


White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
The progressions of both Jack's riffs and the triangles in the video are really mesmerizing.


Sonic Youth & Iggy Pop - I Wanna be Your Dog
Ear piercing performance from Sonic Youth and Iggy. The way Kim sings and moves up there, it's just...


Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Black and white video in a kaleidoscopic pattern. Gloomy song and alluring dark images equal to great masterpiece.
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Responses

1 Respones to "Weakly Tough Weirdeo"

netmild said...

great post bro keep blogging!!! btw ane belum lancar bhs inggrisnya


September 13, 2009 at 11:56 PM
Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo