My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

The FBI "The Begining to See Light"



(And we proudly present the two tremendous natives of this site:
The Feeble Brothers Investigation with Gubgolb Spared Spank and Dragfact de Ex-spoiler)


Duhhh. Em out of in sparation, gain… end of gain…and again, Draggo.

And why do you still insist on laboring in those twaddle pieces of writing, dear brother?



Dunno, Draggo. It’s think me only know, ye know.


If I may give you my undemanding suggestion, Gubglob. You should consider what others might think on your so-called writings. If I may add it to you, you might consider expressing something more…meaningful…or useful.

What make ye ting me scribbles ain’t mean ink full? They mint at me. And eye gash, they might mane s’mthing to s’mbody o’ there. Eerrr…at leash copple of them. One, ore too, or a hundred. Well, it May bee, or June bug.


Well, that will be too good to be true I believe.


Noah… There’s owl waist possibility. Kip optimistick comradely.


Here and hear, Gubbozy. I’ll put it down to you. You make lot and lot of utterances which belongs to your own existence. The manner in which you think and how you elaborate those thoughts into this nonsense, it just… I’m afraid it would not work that way, Gubby. The rest of the world would never comprehend and accept that.
So, at the very end of my counsel, you are literally talking to yourself, and with yourself.
Now, is it…Does that make any sense?

No off fence, Dragunilla. But…mm..I’m not sewer… How I Kent put it out t’you.… I’m mean: it just fills so gooed when I did what eye did, and bye the way, I dew not think that I wanna be always wit the world.

And you deliberately choose to expose yourself in this kind of embarrassing manner? This lunatic manner?


Well, Draggo. The world itshelf is loonatic and emberacing, ain’t it?


And you believe it to be your reason. What a pompous pessimist you are... For haven't shakes.


Just sayin’, brother. You be gains to speak my language, by a way.




Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Responses

1 Respones to "The FBI "The Begining to See Light""

Ann said...

I read it but can't say for sure I really understood it :)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.


September 16, 2009 at 5:51 AM
Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo