My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Now, Now, Sleep Days Off



Beware,
This lullaby is a threat
Those sheep were mine; and so were you
I wanted to count them, I was counting on you
Have I slept? I could hear the fire cracked
Something needed an assurance
And you couldn’t make a well-turned
You’ve always agreed in a full sigh
So why did you scream that high
Have I ever slept? I could hear the lullaby cracked
Into fire, into you, into anything choked my neck
No pain, no sweat, no gain, no breath
It’s a bullet you should never bite
C’mon baby light my fire
C’mon baby burst your laughter
Herby they pronounce me phony
Thereby I demand laughable irony
I held on to believe in reincarnation
It’s the last option if there’s ever a fail-safe system
No pain, no sweat, no gain, no breath
It is a bullet I should never bite


(Well, here we go again. The gibberish good-for-nothing sloppy head is back. Be cautious, it’s noxious for the able-minded)
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo