My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Hypothermic (by Con Artist Trickster)



Close my eyes it’s so dark
I’ll sink in the sea water
In the flame, go set a fire
Pouring fresh water for the flood

Get some love in this life
Freeze this life with some lust
Greatest honesty is telling a lie
Most cunning lie is giving the truth

They’re doin it great
Just keep them mad me

Like putting Christ on the cross
Breeding hell for devils
Cannot look for what’s lost
Lost the one in the palm

Aging up in a kindergarten
Still so hard to walk along them
I always take it in the maximum
While the common is enough to burn

They’re not so great now
They’re not taking me
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo