My Favorite Music, Comic Arts, and Books | Con Artist Trickster

Con Artist Trickster - Peace, Bro!



The first part I found for this song is the bass sequencer. I didn't think much (as always), I just loved how it sounded and hit a couple of notes. I started to feel it a little bit like the early 90's pop/dance/disco sound. Whatsoever...But the notes I've already hit and recorded was mmmm ...how to put...) kind of solitary or distance call thoughts. Then, after scrapping through couple of instruments, I decided piano and old organ served me the best sound. They sounded old, far, and peculiar. I added strange tones and trumpet, for it always brings stronger tone. When it came to the groove part, bass and drum,....it's all I could manage to do. All those up-beat-band-like pattern came across my mind. Especially the bass lines, where I tried to make variations (weird and weirder every time) but they still did not sound right. Then, those simple-unstrummed-lines came. Before I got more and more confused, I just wrapped them up. The tittle. What should this song called? "Peace, Bro!" Yeah, why not? Amid those solitary and distance call thoughts, the best thing I could possibly do is keep calm, at peace. So. Peace, Bro!

PS.
One thing that disturbs me most in this song is the final mixing result.
I couldn't lift all the instruments sound in a flat level, and it sounds like from under ground or covered by something. Sooooo deep and foggy. I've tried to re-mix it, but douldn't do any better.
Well, it's the final result (maybe for now. Who knows I might get the best mix).
Hope you enjoyed it. You may share it if you like.



Powered by Blogger.
 
Back to top Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted by HackTutors Customized by BurNedBruNo